[cisco-voip] CUMA managed server wont start

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:30:56 EST 2009

Just to note

I followed the install guide "Installing and Configuring Cisco Unified
Mobility Advantage, Release
7.1<http://mail.google.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuma/7_1/XML/new_installs/b_cuma71_new_install_config.html>"
Found at the link below

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7270/prod_installation_guides_list.html

I did all the steps but it still won't come up