[cisco-voip] CLID issue with sip

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Dec 4 11:24:01 EST 2009

The gateway screenshot appears to be an H.323 gateway, not a SIP trunk.  Additionally, you have only the inbound call routing info included, not outbound.

If you are using CUBE to go from H.323 to SIP that's rather important and something you will want to mention.

In order to use the external phone number mask you need to tick that check box on the route pattern.

-Ryan