[cisco-voip] RAID1 disk mirroring

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Dec 4 12:51:32 EST 2009

with the old MCS servers, the disk array bios would warn you that you had a disk in slot A that was originally configured for slot B and it would give you the option to switch it. that would work with one disk, not sure if it would work with two input into the wrong slots.

lesson learned: label your disks. ;)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt