[cisco-voip] SIP trunk dropping calls

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:21:32 EST 2009

You need to explain the call flow more.  All I see here is that you
have two cisco gateways, one makes a call, gets ringback, does media
negotiation, and then hangs up 20 seconds after the ringback comes in.
 Why does the user not answer within 20 seconds?  What's on the other
sides of both of these sip connections?

-nick