[cisco-voip] Accessing CUC 7.1.3 Operator VM...

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Dec 8 22:11:35 EST 2009

That should work, we check the undeliverablemessagesmailbox the same
way. Is it in a partition that is accessible with the SS assigned to
the appropriate attempt signin routing rule?

We also check via unity inbox web pages. You just have to set the web
app password for the account. It should already have the correct class
of service, "system", set.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]