[cisco-voip] configuring SRST ROUTER

Bas van der Veen bas.vanderveen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 03:35:37 EST 2009

Hello Andy,

You need to use the "call-manager-fallback" statement, see also:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/command/reference/srsa_a_m.html#wpmkr1193145

Once you configured SRST on both the router and Device Pool (in CUCM) the
phones should list the appropriate router as a Callmanager under Settings >
Networking (phone buttons)

Regards

Bas