[cisco-voip] H323 gatway status unknown in callmanager 6.1

anand anand.eee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:59:08 EST 2009

Hi All,

Thanks for the repiles.I registered MGCP and it is showing its endpoints.In
the router i configured mgcp with the following commands

mgcp
mgcp call-agent 172.16.1.252
mgcp dtmf-relay codec all mode out-of-band
mgcp sdp simple

ccm-manager mgcp.

Then in the phone i gave TFTP server as the router ip address.I am
thinking that the phone first goes to the router, from there it sees
mgcp call agent and goes and registers with callmanager.Is this the
correct way , i may be wrong.

The problem is the phone is not registering.