[cisco-voip] 7912 on cm 6.1.4a

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Thu Dec 17 13:15:35 EST 2009

I believe those old 7912s were also very susceptible to excessive
multicast traffic. Not sure how that would cause a static sound but it's
something to look into.

Scott,

Have you heard the issue for yourself? If not, it might be helpful to
make sure we have the problem description right as static is usually an
analog/HW problem.

-Chris