[cisco-voip] Cisco UC vs. Microsoft

tmdvoip tmdvoip at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:04:50 EST 2009

Gentlemen:

I hope this question is some what appropriate for this LIST.
I have a client that has CM 4.x and Unity 4.x with Exchange 2000.

Also, the client has MS Exchange 2007 and a different AD for Telecom and
Email.

This client wants to migrate to a full Unified Communications solution.
Cisco has all the documentation available to make a list of the components
needed for a UC solution.

However, this is not the case with Microsoft. I am most interested in
GATEWAYS and Mediation Servers.

Does anyone have a List or Users group dedicated to Microsoft and their
Office Communications Server (OCS)? My client is interested in both Cisco
and MS or a combination of the two.

Again, does anyone have a List or Users group dedicated to Microsoft and
OCS?

Regards,
Tom
Cisco Telecommunications Administrator