[cisco-voip] Random call disconnects

Huffman, Tim thuffman at rosettastone.com
Sat Dec 19 09:11:39 EST 2009

We have a single CUCM with one 2821 VGW and one E1 PRI in our UK office.  We're seeing issues with random call disconnects.  About 25% of the time, a call will drop within a minute.  The call connects, you can talk to the person on the other end, you then hear dead silence on our end and the person on the other end gets a fast busy.  After checking all of the config settings we believe it's a carrier issue, but the carrier claims the disconnects are coming from our system.  Is there anything I can do to confirm where the problem is?

Thanks,

Tim Huffman