[cisco-voip] VG224 + SRST Deployment Problem

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 14:59:19 EST 2009

Dear All,

We have CCM 4.2 in central site and would like to deploy VG224+2811 SRST
router in remote office. I already configured the VG224 to register with
CCM, the analog phones are working fine. But I have problem in SRST feature.

Q1: Should the SRST feature be enable in 2811 router or in VG224 directly?

Q2: Is there any additional commands needed besides "call-manager-fallback"

I followed the SRST configuration guide and already tried to enable in both
devices, but when CCM unreachable, none of the analog phone can be
registered by SRST...

Any suggestions or comments would be very grateful, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alan