[cisco-voip] Cisco CUP to OCS federation/integration

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Dec 22 11:44:39 EST 2009

Our thinking was that we would only license OCS for faculty/staff (and then, only those that need it). Faculty/staff could use the full feature set of OCS to communicate to one another (we have several campuses) and use a subset of features to communicate to students via MSN. I like the idea of the tie in to the phone system to do all those fancy things like, "oh, just a sec, let me conference us all in to a conversation" click. or, "just a sec, let me start up a desktop sharing session". click.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt