[cisco-voip] Calendar and Contacts

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Tue Dec 22 16:25:28 EST 2009

Yep:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsag260.html

(there's another section on the same page that covers this for 2003)

"If you have Exchange 2007 installed, you can integrate Cisco Unity
Connection with Exchange 2007 so that users can do the following:

•Review upcoming meetings by phone.

•Import Exchange contacts. The contact information can be used in
rules that users create in the Personal Call Transfer Rules web tool
and when users place outgoing calls by using voice commands. "