[cisco-voip] Problems reseting password on 7960 phones

Ahmed Abdullahi aabdullahi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 11:57:48 EST 2009

Nicholas and Shary, thanks for the help.

Nicholas,

The phones are sip and the firmware for the the first phone is:
application load id: P0S3-50-3-00 Boot load ID: PC03A300

For the second phone they is: application load id:  P0S3-50-3-00 Boot
load ID: PC030301

Shary, I've tried that and it does not work.

Thanks,

Ahmed.