[cisco-voip] Problems reseting password on 7960 phones

Ahmed Abdullahi aabdullahi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:17:08 EST 2009

Emre,

I tried that too.  Maybe the system is fried but I don't think that's
the case since both my phones have this behavior.
So far I've tried unlocking with **# and  **##** in the settings menu
and network config menu, holding # while rebooting to get the recovery
screen, unlocking using default passwords cisco and 123 .  No luck on
any of these.

Thanks,
Ahmed