[cisco-voip] Additional CUCM Node License (post install) with CUWL-PRO

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Dec 31 15:19:26 EST 2009

The ordering guide says "the customer is entitled to the number of copies of Cisco Unified Communications Manager reasonably required for the CUWL deployment"

So I would say you can get the node licenses but I  think you would need to contact someone at Cisco. here is the alias for the CUWL sales people, they probably know: cuwl-support at external.cisco.com

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>