[cisco-voip] international calling

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:02:45 EST 2009

So I found this on the list achieves by Phillip walenta

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 /^011\(.*\)/ /\1/ type any international plan any isdn
!
!
voice translation-profile International
 translate called 1
!

but when I call it strips the leading zero.  eg.  011 02 1234 4567 gets
changed correctly to international but the number going out is 2 1234 4567
 what happend to the zero leading the 2?  if I dial 011 002 1234 4567 I get
the desired 02 1234 4567.  I'm really bad at the expressions so I could
really use a little help.

Thanks

Scott