[cisco-voip] Tracking Configuration Changes by Logins

Chris Ward chrward at cisco.com
Mon Feb 2 15:21:11 EST 2009

This functionality is not available. However, you can track some user
activity. Using the MLA logs (download from RTMT), you should be able to see
who was logging into the system and what pages they were visiting.

But other than that, we don't have a log that just prints changes made to
the system.

Chris Ward