[cisco-voip] Tracking Configuration Changes by Logins

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Feb 2 16:55:39 EST 2009

Been there, done that (quite a few times) and it's actually fun in a
detective-type way.   Beats the heck out of reading traces.

Back at Ciptug a few years ago there was a pretty big discussion on
this and I believe there were a few 3rd parties working on reports
that could track this type of activity.

-Ryan