[cisco-voip] Extension mobility logout

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:57:06 EST 2009

Hi,

You can use AXL to achieve this.

I have used it in the scenario where I could not perform certain updates to
phones when they had a user logged in.

So I wrote a sript which checked ext mobility on a list of devices.. i.e. is
anyone logged in? etc

It then remembers the details..

Then sequentially goes through and logs out each user.. performs the device
update and then logs in the original user again.

Works a charm.

Email me with more details for your situation if you like.

Cheers,

Tim