[cisco-voip] Saving route patterns

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:00:49 EST 2009

Hehe.....
Thats what I don't want to do ... just think if your customer has already
400 route patterns and would u like to double that up to 800?
Thanks for the thought though.....

The other way could be :
1. create a regular- routepattern - *67!,  treat here the caller ID, set
any= GHOST
2. send all these calls (COR will be preserved, since its going out of CCM)
to a H323 router, then route them back to CCM.

long way but that will work for sure.... bit messy... and it needs
additional hardware..the router

I will keep thinking...