[cisco-voip] troubleshooting incoming calls, what traces?

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella at chemeketa.edu
Fri Feb 6 14:38:13 EST 2009

I did try this before I posted but I don't see any digits, here's what I see:

006851: *Feb  6 09:32:59.231 PST: ISDN  Q921d: isdn_l2d_srq_process: QUEUE_EVENT
006852: *Feb  6 09:32:59.231 PST: ISDN  Q921d: isdn_l2d_srq_process: event_count 1
006853: *Feb  6 09:32:59.239 PST: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/CCAPI/ccIFCallSetupRequestPrivate:
   Interface=0xC0702460, Interface Type=6, Destination=, Mode=0x9,
   Call Params(Calling Number=(TON=Unknown, NPI=Unknown, Screening=Not Screened, Presentation=Allowed),
   Called Number=(TON=Unknown, NPI=Unknown), Calling Translated=FALSE,
   Subscriber Type Str=, FinalDestinationFlag=FALSE, Outgoing Dial-peer=0, Call Count On=FALSE,
   Source Trkgrp Route Label=, Target Trkgrp Route Label=, tg_label_flag=0, Application Call Id=D0000000024389bb000000F58000027b)

rossella mariotti-jones | chemeketa community college | network analyst | rossella at chemeketa.edu | 503-589-7775