[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.0.1 DB error

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Feb 9 10:40:04 EST 2009

Looks like DRF is trying to register itself to get notification of
hostname changes.   Not sure what to make of the incorrect password
though, that's a new one to me.

-Ryan

On Feb 8, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Wes Sisk wrote:

This sounds similar to something Ryan worked on recdently where DRS
is not updated properly if server hostname is changed.  Was the
servername changed?  I believe the workaround was to toggle backup on
the affected server.

Otherwise verify forward and reverse DNS resolution from that
server.  I could also see some reference to CSCsw88022.

/Wes