[cisco-voip] Inter-cluster Trunk & MWI

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Feb 11 14:11:57 EST 2009

After much deliberating and accusations of illicit substances being
consumed we've come to the conclusion that either the call getting
sent over your ICT is not being encoded as Qsig correctly or your
Qsig variant is incorrect.

If you look at CCM traces the Setup message coming into the
destination cluster should have a Facility IE.  Within that IE should
be an operation type of 80 or  81 (on/off).

The Qsig variant is set via CCM service parameter and really
shouldn't be changed from the default.

-Ryan