[cisco-voip] Delayed Hang Up

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Feb 12 15:04:16 EST 2009

Has anyone seen where a call doesn't seem to end properly. Just installed a new system and have seen with a few calls where we have to hit the hookswitch a few times to get the calls to hangup and most noticeably we are using Syn-Apps for paging and when users hang up too fast the phone appears hung up but the paging call is stuck in the system. I don't have this problem elsewhere with SynApps or phones but this is my first install with 7911/7965s throughout.

Thanks in advance!
-Matthew Loraditch