[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility question

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Fri Feb 13 01:06:28 EST 2009

I have Cisco UCM 6.1.1 and have setup a user so that we can test the Extension Mobility service and the login function works good.  But when I go to logout using the services button there is no logout option for the user.   I have the 'setup the directory services' option instead of the Extension Mobility logout option.

Does anyone have an idea of what is missing?  I can use the admin to Log Out the user but the user is unable to log themselves out.

Thanks

Terry