[cisco-voip] Registration rejected on a single FXO port of an MGCP 2801 with a 2FXO card?

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Fri Feb 13 15:21:59 EST 2009

And Scott NAILS it..

TransitGW2801#sh mgcp  endpoint
aaln/S0/SU0/0 at TransitGW2801
aaln/S0/SU0/1 at TransitGW2801

I knew it was going to be something simple somewhere...

I've been debugging VB scripts today, so I should have seen a typo like
that.

Interesting... I'd almost have expected an error from that sort of
config -- like it wouldn't take a matching port because that would be
the result.
I guess the IOS just doesn't go that far with telling you.

thanks, Scott!!!

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services