[cisco-voip] : Cisco Unified Phone Application Suite

Hennigh, Elexis helexis at okstate.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:22:50 EST 2009

I am trying to locate the following plugin for CUCM version 6.1.2.100.

"Download the Cisco Unified Phone Application Suite Installer plugin that is on the Plugin configuration window (Application > Plugin)."

I have looked under Application > Plugin and do not see the Cisco Unified Phone Application Suite Installer. This is the same place where I downloaded RTMT. So I definitely know I am in the right place. Why would this piece not be available? Is it an extra add-on that needs to be installed and may not have been loaded initially?