[cisco-voip] NTP Reference for IP Phones

Marcelo Zilio ziliomarcelo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:07:34 EST 2009

I'm having some troubles because daylight saving time in Brazil.
Last weekend we got back to "normal" time and every host in the network
update clock fine but the phones.
Phone NTP reference is configured OK, CallManager clock is OK.

I've searched for some patch but I think Cisco doesn't release this kind of
patches for Brazil.

My NTP Server is a 2801 router. Is there some way to know if the phones are
really looking for a NTP server or they just have a "cache" hour?

CallManager version is 5.1.3
Firmware version 8.0

Thanks,
Marcelo