[cisco-voip] Fwd: NTP Reference for IP Phones

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Feb 17 10:10:38 EST 2009

You need to be more specific on your phone model and version.  The
3rd gen phones (79x1, 79x2, 79x5, 7970) do their own DST
calculations.  The other phones get their time directly from CUCM.

If your phone or CUCM isn't updating the time correctly then you need
to set the date/time group to let them have the right time manually.

-Ryan