[cisco-voip] Billing server setup

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Tue Feb 17 17:23:05 EST 2009

I am trying to figure out how the CDR export for billing servers works
on UCM7.  I have an FTP server setup to test this temporarily.  I have
configured the billing application server parameters with the IP,
username, password, and path.  Protocol is FTP for now.  Enterprise
parameters for CDR is set to 1.  I made a few calls on the cluster, but
no files are being exported to the ftp.  I tested ftp access using the
same username and password, and everything works fine.  What am I doing
wrong?  Thanks for your help.