[cisco-voip] Call Forward on failure

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:09:06 EST 2009

Thanks for the help but I guess this is bad news, I am running 4.1 so do not
have mobility as an option.

How to do this in Unity with Consultative transfer , If I understand
correctly do I need to build a call handler with supervise transfer settings
just need to understand if it is possible in Unity.

Thanks,

Aman