[cisco-voip] Edit list.xml on CCM 6.1

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Wed Feb 18 16:24:54 EST 2009

Greetings,

How do you get a hold of the list.xml file to edit if you want to add in
some new background images?  I must be missing something laughable
obvious....

Looks like I could upload a list.xml and .png files via Software
Upgrades>TFTP File Management, but I can't download them?

Can I upload/download using SFTP with FileZilla or something?

Thanks

jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email including attachments is intended for the specific delivery to and use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and includes information which should be considered as private and confidential. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.