[cisco-voip] SFTP Server

Chris Ward chrward at cisco.com
Mon Feb 23 14:01:27 EST 2009

Ubuntu is an entire Linux release. Really, most Linux distro has SFTP
functionality, Ubuntu, RedHat, Gentoo, etc...

Chris Ward

From: "Cruz, David [HDS]" <David.Cruz at hdsupply.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:57:28 -0500
To: Wes Sisk <wsisk at cisco.com>
Cc: <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] SFTP Server

Thank you everyone!

CoreFPT worked but won't stay on after we log off from the server.

Let me try to illustrate this for all you...

2 CCM5 Clusters ->TAR files -> SFTP 2 users  -> 1 Win 2003 Server

Hello Wes,

Do you have a link for Ubuntu? I googled it and did not see anything
related.

Thank you again.