[cisco-voip] Call Manager 6.1

Emmanuel Shoroma emmanuel.shoroma at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 01:00:56 EST 2009

Hi,

the call manager subsriber server is not booting up. we are using Call manager 6.1 running on Cisco MCS 7800 server. all the phones are still working normal however.

I have two questions for some someone to please assist me.

1. is it normal that the phones works while the subsriber server is down? if that is the case why will we need a subscriber and pulisher setup?
2. is the a way to fix the problem or concider hardware change? the server came pre loaded.

your help in this regard will be highly appreciated

Regards,