[cisco-voip] dial plans to redo or not

Alex Moya alexmoya at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 25 08:50:19 EST 2009

Matthew

                I am fairly new to the voice area with CMCU and CME. But
what I have always tried to do is to have some type of number matching in
place depending on the site. Like I just added a new site in Boca and I got
the numbers from the telco and the last four numbers of the number are 7003
- 7012 so the users got extensions with those last four digits on Call
Manager.