[cisco-voip] CCVP

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:23:09 EST 2009

Ditto here.. Entry level is $38k-$44k in my region. Granted, salaries
in WV are lower than other places.

If I were hiring someone entry level that had a CCVP I would expect to
have room for growth though if they worked out well.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't know where you are located.... but Jobs around here are few and far
> between.
>
> Personally I'm not going to hire anyone with out experience unless I'm going
> to train them.  which means entry level job.  I'm guessing ~$40-50k
>
> Scott
>
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Vishal Pala <vishal.pala at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have 1+ exp in Data networking field, I am a CCNA & have good knowledge
>> in R & S. Right now studying CCVP in unified communication manager 6.0. My
>> CCVP cousre is going to finish by May or June. How is the job oppurtunity
>> for this field. Can some one suggest me the path I should follow? What is
>> market value & salary package for a  CCVP with no VoIP experience??
>>
>> Thanks & Regards
>>
>> --
>> Vishal
>>
>> "Behind every successful person LIES A PACK OF HATERS..."

Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations