[cisco-voip] CCVP

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:04:43 EST 2009

Vishal,
I would advice you to continue in Data to mature in a technology. No doubt
voice has lot of opportunities in India and abroad but you need to be good
in what you do. It would be difficult for you to enter voice as a fresher
also If you get a chance work in a Implementation team which does a VOIP
project and try to understand how voice sits on top of a data network.