[cisco-voip] Visually impaired phone

O'Donovan, Kevin Kevin.Odonovan at state.ma.us
Thu Feb 26 15:34:05 EST 2009

Hi Lisa,

I'm with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and we have been conducting
some accessibility testing ourselves. One piece of software I have been
impressed with is Accessaphone by Tenacity. It works with Cisco 7961 and
others but I have not tried it with a sidecar. Cisco and Tenacity have
worked well together to remedy any issues we've found.  I would
recommend checking out Tenacity to see if it's a fit for your
organization  http://www.tenacitycorp.com/.

Kevin O'Donovan

kodonovan at state.ma.us