[cisco-voip] Removing services from phones...

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Fri Jan 2 18:30:11 EST 2009

Hi folks --

Thanks to some assistance from you, I've learned to use BAT to update
services, though only with having templates built for each type of
phone.
(anyone know if you can actually use a template from a 7960 to update
services on a 7961 or 7940 safely?)

But -- there's no mention in the BAT guide about removing a subscribed
service...
There is mention of removing a duplicate name --- but the service I need
to remove is not a duplicate name to anything I'm installing.

anyone know how I can remove a service from multiple phones?
It's not a unique service of any kind --- but I'm not removing a
duplicate service either...

Device pools are the selection criteria for querying phones to work with
(query, not CSV)

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services