[cisco-voip] Voice Mails "Attachments" not visible in Outlook

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Sun Jan 4 16:03:43 EST 2009

I just upgraded/migrated from Unity 4.2 standalone to 7.0 UM. All of the migrated voice mails are not showing the attached wav files. The messages are all the right size for having an attachment and the VMO addin sees the messages as the right IPM type.

Has anyone ever seen this? I just tested and new messages do work properly so unless anyone has a good idea I may just make the users deal with it. Old Messages also still do work from the phone.

Thanks in advance!
-Matthew