[cisco-voip] Voice Mails "Attachments" not visible in Outlook

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Sun Jan 4 22:45:51 EST 2009

Don't think I've seen that issue, but could you provide some more
details? What process did you follow to upgrade/migrate? Are you able
to see the attached wave files properly from an Outlook client without
VMO installed? What version of VMO/outlook? Do you see the voicemail
icon next to the old messages (like you presumably do next to the new
ones)? Do the playback controls appear for these messages?

-Pat