[cisco-voip] LDAP Server infomation for CRS installation

Sechaba Mokoena sechabam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:53:32 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm installing Cisco Unified Contact Center 6.0(1) and I can't get past the
LDAP Server information page. I keep getting the following error:

*Unable to bind to server. Please verify the values that you entered.*

I'm not synchronizing with an LDAP server in Communications Manager, so I
can only assume that I'm supposed to use * Other *as my LDAP server type
instead of DC Directory. I've attached a screenshot of what I've done so
far, can anyone point me in the right direction.

Kind regards,

Sechaba Mokoena