[cisco-voip] LDAP Server infomation for CRS installation

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jan 6 10:41:36 EST 2009

Bah, reading comprehension is overrated.

Yes, in that case the only bit of correct info in that screenshot is
perhaps the IP address.

-Ryan

On Jan 6, 2009, at 10:39 AM, James Buchanan wrote:

Except the statement “I'm not synchronizing with an LDAP server in
Communications Manager, so I can only assume that I'm supposed to
use  Other as my LDAP server type instead of DC Directory.”

If the DC Directory is not being used, then the username, base
location, etc. are all incorrect as well.