[cisco-voip] UCM 6.01 Linux version - Listing phones in device pool and showing subscribed IP Phone services?

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:47:19 EST 2009

Here you go: phone name, description, with device pool listed and all
subscribed services

run sql select DP.name,D.name,D.description,T.name
from device D
join devicepool DP on D.fkdevicepool = DP.pkid
join telecastersubscribedservice TS on D.pkid = TS.fkdevice
join telecasterservice T on TS.fktelecasterservice = T.pkid

-matt