[cisco-voip] Change Corp Dir without loosing/breaking PersonalDirectories (6.1)

Sean Walberg swalberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:30:08 EST 2009

I sent him a PHP script that I use to get rid of the Corporate directory but
leave PAB.  Here it is for the rest of the list:
<?php header('Content-type: text/xml'); ?>
<?php echo '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>'?>

<CiscoIPPhoneMenu>

 <Prompt>Select a directory</Prompt>

 <MenuItem>
   <Name>Personal Directory</Name>