[cisco-voip] Change Corp Dir without loosing/breaking PersonalDirectories (6.1)

Riley, Andrew Andrew.Riley at uxcg.com.au
Thu Jan 8 10:05:09 EST 2009

Thanks for the feedback Adam, all making sense now.

btw.. this problem disappears in CUCM 7.X :) just tested this issue out..

solution for 7.X
1) set corp dir URL in ent params (per normal)
2) set ent param 'service provisioning' to 'both'
at this point when you hit 'directories' you will get PD, CD and your custom dir.
3) to remove the CUCM CD and leave your custom dir remaining, go and delete the 'Corporate Directory' service from 'Phone Services' under device menu option.
this will leave PD and your custom dir in tact.

thanks to all!

Andrew Riley
(a.k.a Riles)
Technical Consultant