[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity 4.2 - Creating Internet contacts with "mail-enabled" accounts...

Wesley Fonvergne wfonvergne at expertnetworks.us
Thu Jan 8 13:14:34 EST 2009

Sorry, I wasn't completely clear on that. :)

What I was referring to is this the hybrid object that you can create,
which is a domain account that includes contact information. Microsoft
calls it a mail-enabled user account. It's technically a user object
without an Exchange mailbox, but with the contact information added to
it.

Unity does not seem to be able to utilize these user objects that have
the contact object information included with them.