[cisco-voip] Agent Desktop with Citrix or VDI ?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:37:22 EST 2009

UCCx via CM RMuser controls your phone.  CAD is controlling whether the
phone takes calls or not.  Thus it does NOT need to be directly connected.
it only needs to be connected to recieve the voice flow in order to do
recording / monitoring.  In that case the phone sends a copy of all packets
to your PC (directly connected) then the agent PC sends the packets via CAD
to the server / Supervisor / etc.

Hope that makes sense.

Scott