[cisco-voip] Agent Desktop with Citrix or VDI ?

Brandon Bennett bennetb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 11:29:01 EST 2009

Agent desktop does not have any requirements of the controlling phone
being directly attached.    Agent desktop does not use CDP (the only
desktop UC prgram I can think of that does is VT Avantage).

You enter the extension of the phone at login and that is how
association is done.

Hopes this clear your confusion.

-brandon

Sent from my iPhone